TEMPORARY HEALTHSTREAM ADMINISTRATOR
WHEN YOU’VE LOST YOUR ADMINISTRATOR, WE CAN STEP IN TO HELP
Get Started Today
The first 30 days of an administrator absence is crucial for the stability of the HealthStream system. Defined below are the steps and processes that HC Pros will work through to ensure the stability and success of your HealthStream system.
First 30 day action plan
- Employee demographic file check to ensure file is setup correctly and automated, if not automated determine why not
- Determine what custom user fields are in use and how they are populated
- Become familiar with Job Functions and how/if they are imported
- Student group maintenance, how many groups are there, how are they created
- Overview of company structure, departments, job titles, categories, affiliations if necessary
- Is Student Import Results report automated?
- Review administrator access, how many administrators are there and what do they do?
- Review current library of courses, are courses SCORM or HS Authoring Center?
- Do courses have meaningful categories
- Are courses entered into valuable status’
- How are courses managed, versioned or new courses?
- Are classes used
- How are instructors, resources, buildings managed
- Ensure registrations are taking place and are reported on correctly, are class rosters in use?
- Grade completed classes
- Are equivalents setup and assigned correctly?
- Are curricula created effectively and accurately?
- Do learning events need to be entered for students
- How many certificate templates are in use?